My soon-to-be-wife, Alexis Cooper, hereafter referred to as the GREEN GURU (as dubbed by a reporter at the Waco Tribune Herald) offers a few ways to buy cheapest viagra online be more environmentally-friendly in an article from Sunday’s edition of the Waco Tribune-Herald.
Here’s a snippet:
Bureaucrats offer tips for going green
Megan Miller, who as program coordinator for the City of Waco Solid Waste Services is a professional greenie, offers a few of her favorites tips:
* Use less: Much of what is thrown away is either packaging or something you only thought you needed. At the core, our needs are few: It’s our wants that are killing us.
* Remember to take your reusable shopping bags with you to the store.
* Research and online prescription propecia use nontoxic cleaners in your home. If you make them yourself, they are inexpensive, use the same container over and over, and are surprisingly effective.
* Spend some time reconnecting with Mother Earth — watch insects at work, close your eyes and absorb the wind and sunshine, listen to birds, gaze at clouds and stars.
Alexis Cooper, research manager for the Greater Waco Chamber of overnight viagra brand Commerce and a green guru for the organization, offered additional tips to lighten your carbon footprint:
* Walk to lunch. This supports local restauratuers, keeps yourself fit and saves gasoline.
* Instead of using a commercial preparation to www.ebmediapr.com keep spots off the glasswear in the dishwasher, try a tablespoon full of vinegar in the reservoir.
* Don’t water your lawn in the middle of the day, which wastes water and it's great! money. Do it early in the morning or late in the afternoon, to avoid the how to find reputable canadian cialis most evaporation.
* Whenever possible, drink tap water rather than bottled water. This saves a lot of money, as well as space in landfills